What causes abdominal bloating,nausea and vomiting?
Clinical examination and investigations will help.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated by a medical professional.
Following investigations may be helpful :-
2. Liver Function Test ( LFT ).
3. Kidney Function Test ( KFT ).
4. Ultrasound of abdomen.
5. Stool examination.
I would also advise that you can take an antacid like Omeprazole 40mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30mg for relief.
A probiotic along with digestive enzyme preparation containing pepsin and fungal diastase after meals will have added benefits.
Further medical management can be planned after knowing the reports of the above mentioned Investigations.
Eat light meals prepared under hygienic conditions.
Following precautions may be helpful :-
1.Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2.Avoid being empty stomach for long periods.
3.Avoid mental and emotional stress.
4.Avoid smoking and alcohol, if any.
5.Avoid self medications, especially pain killers and steroids.
6.Drink lots of water daily.
7.Avoid gas producing foods like peas, cabbage, legumes, etc. and avoid eating fast and talking while eating.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause abdominal pain with vomiting in child
- What causes abdominal pain with headachedizziness and vomiting
- What causes abdominal cramps with vomiting and petite loss
- What is the cause of abdominal pain vomiting and diarrhoea
- What can cause cause abdominal pain with frequent vomiting
- What causes abdominal cramps with dark urine and vomiting
- What could cause abdominal contractionsmigraine headaches and vomiting
- What causes blood in vomiting with severe abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain nausea and vomiting
- What causes recurrent abdominal pain with vomiting and acidity