What causes a strain at the right side of scrotum?
Please give feedback and reports if done.
Thanks for your query, albeit ultra short.
Please give additional information:
- Since when is the problem present?
- Is there any swelling on the same side of scrotum?
- Any urinary complaints?
- Any history of trauma or so?
- Any medical problems like diabetes or os?
- Any factors that increase or reduce the strain?
Please give details so that I can assist you better.
Clinical evaluation and investigations to get a proper diagnosis and Rx
Thanks for your feedback.
Your history is suggestive of urinary tract infection.
I would advise you the following:
- Please get the clinical evaluation and examination preferably by an Urologist.
- Need the following investigations
Tests of urine: Routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity - sample to be given in a sterile container before starting any antibiotic to get proper results.
Tests of blood: CBC, urea, creatinine, sugar
Ultrasonography of the abdomen and scrotum and color doppler study of the scrotum
All these things will help you to get and appropriate diagnosis and a proper treatment.
Take plenty of oral fluids.
Give scrotal support.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
Earlier the treatment better are the results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sweaty scrotum
- What causes puffiness in the scrotum
- What causes rashes on scrotum
- What causes a tight scrotum
- What causes itching in the scrotum
- What causes growing lump in right scrotum
- What causes the movement of the scrotum
- What causes purple scrotum
- What causes scrotum pain
- What causes scrotum to swell