What causes a itchy rash on the shin?
Possibility of ezematous dermatitis; Kindly upload an Image
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.
Seems like an eczematous dermatitis. However I request you to kindly upload an Image so that I am able visualise it and hence to guide you better. You may upload an Image either at "Reports Section" Or you may mail me at YYYY@YYYY with the subject line as Attention:Dr,Kakkar.
Topical potent steroidal creams e.g cloebtasol propionate 0.05% Or triamcinolone acetonide 0.1% are usually effective in eczematous dermatitis.
In addition I would also suggest an Oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10 mg tablet once daily for symptomatic relief from itching.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rash on thighs shin causing weakness what could this be
- What causes itchy rash on abdomen
- What is the cause for itchy rash on the vagina
- What causes itchy skin rash
- What causes itchy rashes on neck
- Whats causes non itchy rash
- What causes itchy rash on body
- What is the cause for itchy swollen rashes
- Rash on shin cause
- What causes itchy rashes on buttocks
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body