What casues tingling and redness on knuckles after an injury?
All thse are normal after injury.
Thanks for posting your query.
The bruising and pain in the area is due to a soft tissue injury in the area. Since the X-ray shows no fracture any major injury is not there. The tingling in the area of the injury is a normal finding due to compression of the nerves caused by the soft tissue swelling. This will subside on its own in next few days.
Continue with the strapping and give rest for proper healing.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shin injury veins prominent tingling tenderness
- Heel injury burning and tingling sensation hairline fracture
- Pain and tingling in the fingers after injury need treatment
- What is the tingling pain after cataract
- Experiencing tingling in thumb since shoulder injury is this common
- Sports injury tingling legs
- What is the remedy for swollen knuckles after an injury
- Knuckle injuries from punching symptoms tingling
- Sports injuries arm tingling and numb
- Swollen knuckle after injury
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?