What are the symptoms of pneumonia?

Pulmonologist
Question
what are thesymtoms of pneumonia ?
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Jnikolla 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
several ones

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome in HCM

There are several signs and symptoms of pneumonia depending on the age, comorbidities and status of the patient.

The most usual and most typical are: wet or dry cough, high fever, chest pain, breathlessness, sweats,general discomfort.

However in immune compromised patients (for example patients with chronic use of steroids) we might not encountered the above but only unexplained sweating and fatigue and even low fever might be present too.

If you give me some more specific info regarding your concerns i will try to help you more.

Regards and feel free to ask me again

Dr.Jolanda