What are the symptoms of chicken pox?
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for the query.
I have gone through the photographs you have attached.
This doesn't look like chicken pox lesion.
In chicken pox, patient will have painful, fluid filled vesicles, which are grouped lesions. We can also see inflammatory response around lesions like redness.
No such features are visible in this case.
This may not be Chicken pox but could be due to some insect bite or allergic rash.
I would suggest you to wait and watch for progression of these lesions ( which is less likely to happen).
For now you can apply calamine lotion over the lesion.
If there is mild itching you can take Cetrizine tablet 5mg, one tablet during night.
These rashes will disappear with time. Do not worry.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of chicken pox
- Symptoms of chicken pox infection
- What is the remedy for sweating with chicken pox
- What are the after effects of chicken pox
- Atypical chicken pox symptoms
- What predisposes someone to chicken pox
- Is the itching skin a symptom of chicken pox
- What is the recurrence chance of chicken pox
- What to eat during chicken pox
- What precautions to take in chicken pox