What are the symptoms of cervical spondylitis?
It is likely to be early cervical spondylitis
Thanks for choosing healthcaremagic for posting your query
I'm Dr. Sudhir Kumar.
I have gone through your question in detail and understand your concern. It is likely to be early cervical spondylitis as you felt and sounded like crushing bone and it is common in your age. It can be confirmed by x ray of cervical spine. There is also some radiating pain due to irritation of nerves. Treatment of it is rest to neck (cervical collar may be used) and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Diacerine and glucosamine are helpful in preventing and to some extent repair the degenerative changes. Mecobalamine is helpful in radiculopathy ( radiating pain). Hot fomentation is soothing.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
Wishing you a good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is stress causing cervical spondylitis
- How dangerous is cervical spondylitis
- Foods for cervical spondylitis
- Exercise chart for cervical spondylitis
- Symptoms of Cervical spondylitis
- Symptoms of cervical spondylitis dizziness
- Symptoms of chronic cervical spondylitis
- Symptoms cervical spondylitis dizzines
- Whats the difference between cervical spondylitis
- What does it mean by spondylitis and cervical spondylitis
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...