What causes vibrating sensation in the neck and hands while bending the head forward?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
You need an in-person neurological examination. A sensation such as this might be caused by an impingement on one of the the nerves exiting your cervical spine. This can be assessed via examination and follow up with an MRI of the spine. I recommend visiting a doctor in-person to examine you and to consider further imaging such as an MRI.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having grinding sensation while turning neck what is the cause
- What causes a squeezing sensation in neck
- What causes neck pain with tingling and numbness in hand
- What is the cause of pain in head and neck
- What causes tremors in hands abdomen and neck
- What causes pain in the neck right hand and headaches
- What causes shoulder and neck pain while driving
- What causes abnormal sensation in neck near throat
- What causes cramping sensation in head starting from neck
- Feeling pulsating sensation on neck what is causing this feeling