What are the side effects of Tamsulosin?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: The side effects of TAMSULOSIN HYDROCH 0.4 mg Capsules.
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
This does not mean that everyone will get side effects, some people won't

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, I will list below the common side effects. this does not mean that all side effects that I will list below will happen. some may happen and some may not. side effects include, cough, voice changes, back pain, fever and painful urination.
less commonly include, abnormal ejaculation, headache , stuffy or runny nose, sneezing, tender or swollen glands of the neck
I hope I answered your question, if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy