What are the side effects of Phazyme?
loose stool is the main possible side effect
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic
Phazyme is the trade name for the medication simethicone.
The main possible side effect is loose stools but is not common. There are no other reported common side effects.
Because it is possible to be allergic to any medication, it is also possible to have an allergic reaction as well. This would present with rash, itching, swelling, shortness of breath
It is used in doses 40 to 360 mg after meals and at bedtime if needed, not going any higher than 500mg totally in a day.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- What are the side effects of forecox
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What is side effects of neopride
- What are the side effects of tilt
- What are the side effects of navidoxine
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects