What are the side effects of Clonazepam?
The rash seems to be going away but then it has flared again. Is this rash a reaction to coming down as My skin breaks out into blisters and like hives and like burns. I am also on Prozac 40 mg a day and Seroquel 50 mg a day.
Rash best be treated with antihistaminics, all 3 meds possible cause
your rash can possibly come from clonazepam use and reduction (flaring up might be due to clonazepam being released from accumulations in the body), but association with the other 2 medications mentioned is also possible. It has to be seen that it disappears once clonazepam is out of the body.
Until then treatment with antihistaminics like cetirizine can give you relief.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarifications you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of escitalopram oxalate and clonazepam
- Is hyperventilation a side effect of clonazepam?
- Clonazepam withdrawal side effects
- Is shivering a side effect of clonazepam?
- Is nightmares a side effect of clonazepam?
- Common side effects of clonazepam
- Is excitement a side effect of clonazepam?
- Rivotril clonazepam side effects
- Clonazepam dangers side effects
- Normal side effects of clonazepam