Owl Image

Does Seroquel interact with Carbidopa?

Owl Image
Dr. Ivo Ditah

Question
I accidentally took a Carbidopa and a Seroquel of my husband's thinking they were Tylenol will I be okay
Fri, 8 Dec 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You will be okay!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I understand it is an accident. You will be fine just that the drug wouldn't do anything meaningful in your system. Hopefully, you would be able to adequately inspect medications in future to avoid similar accidents.

I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be. Above all, keep me updated with your status.

Follow-up: Does Seroquel interact with Carbidopa? 1 minute later
thank you

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome!

Detailed Answer:

You are welcome. I wish you well. In future, always feel free to talk to me.