What are the chances of pregnancy through non-penetrative sexual activity?
No chance os pregnancy
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about chances of pregnancy.
Following is my reply:
1) Considering your situation and description , there is absolutely no chances of pregnancy.
2) You dont need to worry about pregnancy chances at all.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Pregnancy is not possible due to following reasons:
1) You both have just been sexually active superficially and just a wet penis does not contain considerable amount of sperms to worry about.
2) You both have washed up immediately after the act which might have cleared all the sperms.
3) Fingering after cleaning wont take sperm inside.
4) You have not ejaculated inside.
5) If she is still on Krimson pills, it is an additional protection.
Let me know if you need anymore clarification.
However I have following questions:
1. How much safe is 18th day for sex considering her cycle is of 26 days since the last one year.
2. Had I ejaculated inside her what were the chances of pregnancy.
3. How effective is Krimson 35 as a contraceptive.
4. Can pregnancy be terminated after implantation i.e. after two weeks.
Krimson will prevent pregnancy even if ejaculated
1) 18th day is relatively safe.
2) If you ejaculated also chances of pregnancy are less on 18th day.
3) Krimson is a very good contraceptive which reduce your pregnancy chances to almost nil.
4) Yes. Pregnancy can be terminated after it is confirmed as pregnancy.
You can directly contact me in future to ask questions by pasting following link in your browser:
1. Which days are safe for sex to avoid pregnancy and which days are unsafe and what are the chances of pregnancy in those days? Explain in detail.
2. What happens in PCOS? Does ovulation stop in PCOS?
3. How exactly does Krimson 35 work for PCOS and as a CONTRACEPTIVE.
And what are its side effects.
4. If pregnancy is confirmed what are the ways to terminate it? Can it be terminated with medications or a surgical procedure is required?
5. I will get married in an year, so does PCOS lead to infertility? Do we have to plan pregnancy early for her to conceive?
PCOS does not lead to infertility
1) First 8 days and last 8 days are safe days tough not hundred percent safe.
2) Ovulation could be delayed in PCOS.
3) KRIMSON 35 will not let ovulation happen. No considerable side effects.
4) It can be terminated with medicines.
5) PCOS does not lead to infertility. You can plan pregnancy after marriage.
1. What are the symptoms of pregnancy
2. When do the symptoms of pregnancy occur after intercourse.
3. Should I really not worry about pregnancy, her periods are due on 4th November. I am relieved after your advice however I'm still a little worried.
Dont worry about pregnancy
There are no specific symptoms of pregnancy.
Blood test or urine test is more indicativeo f pregnancy before symptoms start.
Periodsm ight even delayed by a week.
Don't worry about pregnancy.
Its 3:30 now.. they haven't started till now. please help me I am really worried now.
Are you sure that she wont get pregnant as you said earlier in the discussion above.
I'am really worried. please help me.
No need to worry
What you are talking is implantation bleeding. Meaning spotting only and not excessive bleeding. This is different from periods bleeding.
Now she has periods only and not to worry about pregnancy.
I am happy that my advice was right.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
Thanks for prompt reply precise answers. You provided me good information and cleared me doubts. Thanks.
You can contact me directly
I am happy that I was able to help you.
Feel free to contact me directly in future by pasting following link in your browser:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Non penetrative pregnancy case
- Chances of pregnancy with no penetration or ejacuation
- Chance of pregnancy with partial penetration
- What are chances of pregnancy despite negative pregnancy results
- What are the chances of pregnancy with negative pregnancy tests
- What are my chances of pregnancy
- Chances of pregnancy without penetration
- What are the chances of pregnancy in such case
- Non penetrative sex in pregnancy
- What are the chances of pregnancy without penetration