What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
my maid 21 years of age was not having periods since one year ..she is also taking anti-epilleptic medicine. recently we have consulted one gynaecologist who has advised some medicines for 10 days, ultra sound and blood tests. prescription and reports are enclosed. she got periods last week's for 5 days and is normal now. she was having stomach pain during those 5 days.
can you advise if she has to take other medicine now for regularity.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query and reports,report shows PCOD,there is nothing to worry,stomach pain may be due to colic or from gastritis.For colic pain she can take Meftal spas tab twice a day and for gastritis cap Pantodac Dsr once daily empty stomach.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
also her thyroid in report is highlighted to be on slightly higher level..is it ok or need to have some medicine.
No medicine for thyroid is needed.
Thanks for writing again.
I have seen all the attached reports The TSH is just near the borderline levels and she does not need any supplements for that. She has polycystic ovaries which are causing the delay in periods.
She must try and maintain weight in the normal range by regularly exercising and following a good diet plan. This helps many women ovulate on their own and have regular periods.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- Explain the ultrasound scan report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Had ultrasound scan what are the findings from the report