What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?

Question
Hi Doctor,
my maid 21 years of age was not having periods since one year ..she is also taking anti-epilleptic medicine. recently we have consulted one gynaecologist who has advised some medicines for 10 days, ultra sound and blood tests. prescription and reports are enclosed. she got periods last week's for 5 days and is normal now. she was having stomach pain during those 5 days.
can you advise if she has to take other medicine now for regularity.
Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing worrisome.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query and reports,report shows PCOD,there is nothing to worry,stomach pain may be due to colic or from gastritis.For colic pain she can take Meftal spas tab twice a day and for gastritis cap Pantodac Dsr once daily empty stomach.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: What does my ultrasound scan report indicate? 26 hours later
thanks .. so for having regularity every month there is no need to take any medicine..
also her thyroid in report is highlighted to be on slightly higher level..is it ok or need to have some medicine.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No medicine for thyroid is needed.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
I have seen all the attached reports The TSH is just near the borderline levels and she does not need any supplements for that. She has polycystic ovaries which are causing the delay in periods.
She must try and maintain weight in the normal range by regularly exercising and following a good diet plan. This helps many women ovulate on their own and have regular periods.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.