What do my lab test reports indicate?
Could you review the attached report and advise if there is a pregnancy involved. Also, what is your other inference from the report.
Pregnancy is likely.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query,this report indicate a pregnancy of 5 weeks.No other inference from the report.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Pregnancy is confirmed.
Thanks for writing again.
Beta HCG is the surest test to confirm a pregnancy. The pregnancy is confirmed. Polycystic ovaries cause a problem in conception. Once the pregnancy has happened then there is no need to worry. Polycystic ovaries do not affect a pregnancy in any way. She needs to consult a gynecologist for regular antenatal check ups and ultrasound scan to detect fetal heart beat. She also needs to start with folic acid supplements after getting herself examined.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...