What are the chances of pregnancy inspite of being on birth control pills?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
It is very clear that pregnancy is absent because you have already got three negative pregnancy tests done.For satisfaction you may repeat it once more.
Other than pregnancy there can be various reasons for delay in periods like..
Your uncontrolled thyroid status,some recent illness,use of antibiotics,depression,underactivity or overactivity etc,change of working schedule etc.
In such situations,periods are induced by progesterone medicines like NORETHISTERONE.
You must consult your doctor,get examined and get a proper prescription of this medicine.
Get your status of thyroid also checked up.
I hope it helps however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thank you so much for your quick response. I want to know whether I can take this medicine without prescription as I cannot go to the doctor. If yes then do I have to take just one tablet of this to get my periods immediately or I have to continue for a day or two and how many tablets a day? Please prescribe me with an alternate medicine as well incase I don't get this one. Thanks.
These pills should be bought only after a prescription and under the guidance of the doctor.
These pills are taken twice a day for 5 days and then you get withdrawal bleed around 5-7 days after stopping of pills.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Birth control pills prevent pregnancy
- On birth control pills no penetrative sex chances of pregnancy
- Birth control pills and pregnancy
- Missed taking birth control pill chances of pregnancy
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Birth control pills after pregnancy
- What is birth control pills
- What are the recommended birth control pills
- What affects birth control pills
- Birth control pills pregnancy risk