What are the chances of pregnancy after unprotected intercourse?
I had an abortion one months ago because we were not physically,mentally and financially strong but sadly 6 days ago we had an unprotected sex but my husband ejected out but still i have got fear to get pregnant,I checked in pregnancy kit it shows me negative please suggest me what should i do to confim 100% accurate pregancy test
Chances of Pregnancy are there
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Pregnancy can be confirmed only 14 days after the unprotected intercourse.
Chances of pregnancy are rare if the ejaculation was outside.
I will suggest you to get a urine pregnancy test after 14 days to confirm the diagnosis.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abnormal periods unprotected intercourse pregnancy chances
- Pervent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse
- Semen leakage after unprotected intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Had unprotected intercourse breast hurting chances for pregnancy
- Took ampiclox and postinor after unprotected intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Unprotected intercourse chances for pregnancy
- No pregnancy after unprotected intercourse reason
- Had unprotected intercourse missing periods chances of pregnancy
- Took microgynon after unprotected intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Brownish spotting after unprotected intercourse pregnancy chance