Is intermittent vaginal bleeding every few days a sure sign of pregnancy?
There is a possibility of pregnancy
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern,
Since you have been having unprotected intercourse and previously had regular cycles there is a definite possibility of pregnancy. A pregnancy test will show most accurate results when taken at least 6 days after the date of missed periods. And the first-morning urine sample should be used. Use the pregnancy kit exactly as described in the product pamphlet.
I recommend that you repeat the pregnancy test after few days. If the pregnancy test is still negative and you are not getting your periods, please be advised to follow up with your gynecologist.
Hope this answers your question
Please address further questions here
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal bleeding on seventh month of pregnancy
- Pregnancy bbt chart with vaginal bleeding
- Heavy vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
- 13th day of vaginal bleeding
- Is vaginal bleeding a symptom of pregnancy
- Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
- Vicodin and vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
- Vaginal bleeding for 21 days
- Is vaginal bleeding after ipill intake a sign of pregnancy
- Vaginal bleeding for thirty days