Taking homoeopathy medicine for chronic yeast infection. Noticed blood stains on toilet paper. What to do?
Thank you for contacting us.
In vaginal yeast infection homeopathy borax suppository works better. If the the infection is more sometimes mild blood stain can be seen. It is not at all any side effects of Homeopathic suppository. You have just taken it only 2 days. I think you should not stop this and keep continuing to complete the course. If after complete the course still there is any blood staining then go for PAP smear and USG of pelvis.
Thank you for following up.
Yes, the fungal infection is one of the causative factors of dandruff of scalp and pubic areas.
The vaginal itching or pruritus vulva is also due to the fungal infection. The diflucan is an anti fungal remedy and you can of course continue that with boric acid. If the lotion what you were using earlier showed good result then there is no harm of using in pubic portion too.
Hope I answered your query.
Candida albicans (Candida Yeast) 30X
Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) 12X
Oophorinum (glandular) 12X
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (inactive)
Thuja occidentalis (Tree of Life) 30X
should i contiune with this abpve for 30 days or borax acid from this company.
one more question is about XXXXXXX cidar vinegar.should i include this in my diet or take bath with it for itching.
also can you suggest some good natural shampoo and oil for acute dandruff on scalp.thank you.i done want to use selsun blue and nizoral due to chemicals.
Thank you for following up.
You should continue these 30 days pack oral caps with vaginal suppositories. It has a combination of anti fungal ingredients. You may also continue rest - 5 days of borax vaginal suppositories and after that use 3 days’ vaginal suppositories. Use 1 borax vaginal suppositories per day.
Also avoid cedar vinegar in your diet.
Regarding the shampoo you can find any shampoo which has the ingredients of Arnica-Q, XXXXXXX sulph-3X, Borax-3x, Echinacea-Q. Or you can buy all those ingredients and can mix all together with glycerine in the ration of 1:5. Apply this preparation on your scalp just 30 minutes before bath. Use daily for 1 month.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Noticed blood after intercourse is this yeast infection
- I have yeast infection what medicine should i take
- Have penile yeast infection which medicine should i take
- Best otc yeast infection medicine
- What yeast infection medicine effects implanon
- Light blood on toilet paper yeast infection
- What does chronic yeast infection indicate
- Taking the morning after pill while taking medicine for yeast infection
- 3-day yeast infection medicine
- Medicine to prevent yeast infections
- Acne on back and shoulders, excessive sweating. Looking for homeopathic...
- Less facial hair, girlish voice. Is there any homoepathy treatment for...
- Rashes on elbow, itch and spread. Clobestone Butyrate and Micronazole...
- Had leg angioplasty. Night cramps and coldness in affected leg. Is calf...
- Breath foul smelling. Have diabetes, high cholesterol. Had ejaculation...
- Had hit on L5 vertebrae. Does the spinal cord decompression help but...
- Child having cough. Giving atarax. Rashes appeared all over body. Not...
- I am diabetic. Taking nux vomica 200. Suffering from erectile...
- Left breast areola swollen, painful to touch. What is the reason and...
- Taking homoeopathy medicine for chronic yeast infection. Noticed blood...