Suggest Treatment When Having TPHA Result As Positive
TPHA is a test to diagnose syphilis. Take these injections and you'll cured.
1. Syphilis causes permanent damage to the whole body depending on how long it
has infected the body.
2. Syphilis shows a few symptoms like painless ulceration at the site of entry, so it will be seen in
examination. It's a sexually transmitted disease and the infected person infects all his or her
3. Syphilis germs called as TP - Trepanoma Pallidum can be killed in your body.
4. Take Benzathin Penicillin Injections (2.4 Million Units).
5. Take "Probenecid" and "Doxycycline" if necessary.
Relax. Take the injections. It will surely help you in curing it, but if specific tests are done to look for history of past syphilis infection they can be detected.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar