Suggest treatment for wart on neck
hello, I have got a small chunk of cells on my neck. seems to be coz of scratching. I thought of it as dead skin which generally forms during healing, but these are actual cells coming out and look bad. the size of this is very small. can you suggest what it is?
Asked by Me , Wed, 16 Dec 2015
Doctor's reply to your question above...
Kindly upload an Image
Hello. Thank yopu for writing to us
I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.
I request you to kindly upload an Image so that I am able to guide you better. You may upload an Image either at "Reports Section" Or alternatively you may mail me an image at YYYY@YYYY with the subject line of this mail as Attention:Dr.Kakkar.
Hi. Thank you for writing to us
I have gone through the query and also reviewed the Image.
I can see that you have a wart/ verruca on neck. This is an infection caused by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). This would require removal with an Electrocautery Machine. I suggest that you visit a dermatologist in your vicnity for the needful.
Is there any possibility of getting rid of it by using some creme ? or any other medicine ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wart on the neck dull skin gastric problems constipation treatment
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of subungual warts ?
- Suggest treatment for palmar warts
- Oral treatment for warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of flat warts ?
- Suggest treatment for swollen genital wart
- Suggest treatment for itcy skin warts
- Treatment of anul warts