What causes a bump on the foot?
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I am Dr. Kakkar (Dermatologist). I have gone through your query and I have viewed the Image.
I can see single, skin colored, raised bump with rough surface.
Yes, it seems like a common wart to me i.e Verruca Vulgaris which is an infection caused by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) type 2 and 4, commonly. Freezing and electrosurgical fulguration are good options for treatment of common warts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bumps on the head
- What causes swelling in foot
- What causes bump on tongue
- What is the cause of stiff foot
- What causes painful yellow bump on heel of foot
- What causes tingling in the sprained foot
- What causes red discoloration on foot
- What is the cause of a bump on the eyeball
- What cause athletes foot fungus
- What causes red bumps