Suggest treatment for tinea versicolor
I think i have Tinea Viscolour .How can i confirm
I have a brown skin and now because of this disease my skin is looking black.PLease let me know Tea tree oil can cure this disease
potassium hydroxide examination for confirmation, tea tree oil won't cure
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I am Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, a dermatologist.
I have reviewed the attached photograph though it is not very clear.
If possible I would recommend you to upload clearer pictures of the affected areas.
To confirm whether it is pityriasis versicolor go for potassium hydroxide examination of the scrapings.
Also tea tree oil won't be effective in curing pityriasis versicolor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for tinea versicolor
- Treatment of tinea versicolor with betadine
- Treatment and cure for tinea versicolor immunosuppression
- Treatment and cure for tinea versicolor #immunosuppression
- Tinea versicolor treatment fluconazole
- Treatment and cure for tinea versicolor #malnutrition
- Treatment and cure for tinea versicolor malnutrition
- Are there any home treatment for tinea versicolor
- Treatment for tinea versicolor
- Diflucan treatment for tinea versicolor