What do marks throughout the body indicate as per the attached images?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 27 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hello was wondering if someone can help me figure out what these marks are all over me they don't hurt, itch, bleed or burn there more cosmetic than anything else I've had them for well over a year but it wasn't this bad I feel like it's getting worse. Thanks for your help
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Either fungal infection or eczematous dermatitis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.

I am Dr. kakkar(Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images.

These patches look like as if they could be either of fungal infection (Tinea) or they could be those of eczematous dermatitis. I request you to kindly upload a few more close up and good quality images of the patches so that I am able to guide you better.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Hello doctor and thanks for your help here are some more pictures
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Eczematous dermatitis. Moisturizer and topical steroid

Detailed Answer:
thank you.
They seem like eczematous patches. I suggest you to use a moisturizing cream/ lotion for your skin. In addition for the patches I suggest you to use a moderately potent topical steroid cream e.g Mometasone furoate 0.1% cream or Triamcinolone acetonide 0.1% cream, twice daily. These are prescription topical steroids and I suggest you to kindly talk to your local practitioner regarding the same.

Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 26 minutes later
Thank you very much
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Thank you for writing to us

Detailed Answer:
you are welcome.