What is Pityriasis?
Pityriasis is a scaly erythematous lesion characterised by pigmented scales on the skin. It is caused by a fuus called pityriasis furfur. Clinically it presents with pigmented lesion and itching.
Questions and answers on "Pityriasis"
Health resources related to Pityriasis
- Pityriasis amiantacea en selsun
- Treatment for pityriasis versicolor
- Pityriasis versicolor and spinal anaesthetic
- Pityriasis versicolor of lower legs
- Pityriasis versicolor on the testicles
- Is baza antifungal used in the treatment of pityriasis versicolor ?
- Diagnosis of pityriasis
- Pityriasis versicolor lymph node
- Can the diagnosed pityriasis rosia spread to penis as well
- Rosea pityriasis bio oil