What is Pityriasis rosea?
It is a rash often begins with a single, round or oval, pink patch that is scaly and with a raised border called herald patch.Before the appearance of herald patch you may feel tired and may have sore throat and appetite loss.It is usually harmless.
Questions and answers on "Pityriasis rosea"
Health resources related to Pityriasis rosea
- Is pityriasis rosea and cold sores linked
- Pityriasis rosea burning sensation
- Iis vegetarian food better for pityriasis rosea
- How long does it take for pityriasis rosea to stop spreading
- Can sudocrem be used for pityriasis rosea
- Good or bad to moisturize skin with pityriasis rosea
- Pityriasis rosea after embryo transfer
- How to take oil of oregno for pityriasis rosea
- Pityriasis rosea pilaris
- Irritated gums and pityriasis rosea