What is Phototherapy?
Phototherapy or light therapy involves exposure of a person to sunlight or specific lights of particular wavelengths. It is mainly used in skin disorders like psoriasis, vitiligo and also in neonatal jaundice.
Questions and answers on "Phototherapy"
Health resources related to Phototherapy
- Phototherapy graph for jaundice
- Which rays comes from phototherapy light
- Kit for phototherapy jaundice
- Phototherapy diarrhea
- Phototherapy thyroid area
- Phototherapy for getting white the face skin
- Light phototherapy white patches
- Artificial phototherapy
- Who invented phototherapy
- Harm from phototherapy to genitals