What is Psoriasis?
This common, chronic skin disorder is 1st evident in ≈30% of affected individuals within the 1st 2 decades of life. Psoriasis is characterized by proliferation of keratinocytes, abnormal differentiation of keratinocytes, and inflammatory cell infiltration of the epidermis and dermis. A defect in the immune system is likely the primary abnormality with the increased epidermal turnover secondary.
Questions and answers on "Psoriasis"
Health resources related to Psoriasis
- After psoriasis there are bumps
- Foods that aggravate psoriasis
- Does psoriasis lead to impotence
- Suffering from psoriasis tried allopathy and homeopathy suggest complete cure
- Is it possible to have localized psoriasis
- Is salisa kt shampoo effective in curing psoriasis
- Psoriasis in the eye
- What health complications are associated with psoriasis
- Psoriasis at top of butt crack
- Best unani home remedy for psoriasis