Suggest treatment for throat congestion
getting Burp as well.
Seems like allergy
Thanks for your query.
You seem to be having an allergy or start of a viral (since you have not mentioned fever).
I would suggest that you take tab cetirizine (antiallergic) to control the throat congestion. It can be taken once or twice a day if congestion is present.
For nausea (vomiting-like feeling), you can take ondansetron tab or syrup if needed.
You will do fine
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Soar throat congestion blood
- Mucinex for throat congestion
- Levocet for throat congestion
- Tightness in lower throat congestion
- Diagnosis of throat congestion
- Treatment and cure for throat congestion
- Symptoms of throat congestion
- Goitre and throat congestion
- Throat congestion causes
- Throat congestion mucus formation dry nose need treatment