Are Liquid Paraffin And Avil Safe During Pregnancy?
She took liquid paraffin & magnesium syrup for constipation once & also took ondansetron one time
My main concern is avil tablet & liquid paraffin kindly clarify me
If no problem seen in NT scan & then anamoly scan is it confirmed that no harm to fetus
Kindly reply me
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Both liquid paraffin and Avil were taken in very small doses .
That is not likely to cause any harm to the baby.
If the anomaly scan is normal, you can be rest assured that the baby would be fine.
Please don't worry about very small occasional doses of medicines taken.
However, In future, please avoid taking any medications without consulting your gynecologist first.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further
You are most welcome.
In future, please feel free to post direct questions to me, using the following link -
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effect of aristozyme liquid
- Constantly using the bathroom and pooping out yellow liquid
- How to deal with stomach that feels full of liquid
- Straining to poop and white liquid
- What does it mean when you only poop liquid
- Diarrhea with gray liquid
- Sore tailbone smelly liquid
- Insect bite weeps yellow liquid
- Scrotum cyst clear liquid
- Scrotum scratch clear liquid