Owl Image

Suggest treatment for sore on penis

Owl Image
Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Question
Hello Doctor,
I developed one sore on my penis. The entire penis is also very swollen and somewhat red, but the head does not hurt or is there any discharge of any kind. It does not hurt to urinate. The testicles are fine - not swollen or hurting. I have a fever and a very bad headache. It is also hurts all along the groin area.
It almost looks like an insect bite of some kind with a dark point in the center, but I haven't been out anywhere for this to occur. I have checked online for different genital disorders, but none match what I have. I was circumcised so it isn't that type of infection. It doesn't look like a herpes sore since it is not bubble-like with liquid inside. I have the same female partner for the last ten years. She has no infections.
What can this be?
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please, upload a picture for us!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

Can you please upload a picture so that I can take a look at the characteristics of this rash and make personalized recommendations than just talking about possible causes that may not be related to your case?

Thanks for understanding and hope to hear fro you. Would be right here to review the image as soon as it is uploaded and get back to you with sound medical information and recommendation.

I wish you well.