Suggest treatment for sinus problem and headache
what is the cure and do you suggest any medication
please take medications!
Since you already know the diagnosis , the treatment can be planned accordingly.
Mostly for my patients with sinusitis , i start a regimen of antibiotics alongwith 0.1% oxymetazoline nasal drops , 2 drops 2-3 times a day , and tablet cetrizine 10 mg at night , all taken for 2-3 weeks and can extend for another 2 weeks depending on the patients response.
I also advice them to avoid smoking , polluted places and air conditioning during this period.
If they fail to respond to this treatment , I offer them a surgical option for draining their sinuses and giving them relief.
Please discuss this with your ent doctor , he will be in the best position to guide you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural treatment for sinus headaches
- Suggest treatment for sinus problem
- Sinus headache treatment at kerla
- Treatment and cure for sinus headache
- Suggest treatment for headaches due to sinusitis
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea with sinus
- Treatment for sinus headache pressure
- Suggest treatment for low grade headache and sinus
- Suggest treatment for sinus along with severe cold and headaches
- Treatment for sinus headaches