Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
I would like to know, is there any permanent treatment or anything which will help me to get rid of immense pain which does not even allow me to sleep well at night and perform my duties well in day?
Frozen shoulder likely.
Thanks for posting your query.
Although it isn't possible to diagnose your condition without an examination and a few tests, your history is suggestive of Adhesive capsulitis(Frozen shoulder) or Calcific tendonitis.
These conditions are easily managed by regular physiotherapy ( Range of motion exercises, stretching and strengthening exercises). Over-the-counter pain relievers, such as aspirin and ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with this condition. If these pain relievers do not work then you can take Voltarin after getting it prescribed from your doctor.
You need to get an MRI scan of the shoulder done for proper diagnosis.Oral muscle relaxants and a hot compress will help in improvement of pain.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for arm and shoulder pain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after an injury
- Treatment frozen shoulder painful phase
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Shoulder pain treatment exercises
- Treatment for shoulder pain