Suggest treatment for severe itching on scalp and severe hair loss
Seems to be due to a fungal infection.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through the description provided. However, the details are slightly inadequate. It seems from your description that the vertex of your head is itchy and tender to touch and you are having hair loss as well from the affected area. It seems that it could be due to a fungal infection, although I would ideally need to examine you clinically before making a comment. However, using ketoconazole shampoo or applying clotrimazole lotion topically over the affected area, should help.
Try the method for a week. If you still do not see a difference, you would need to go to a doctor and get yourself examined.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe hair loss need treatment
- Suggest treatment for hair loss and dandruff
- Treatment and cure for Severe itching
- Scalp treatments for hair loss
- Suggest treatment for severe itching in pubic area
- Severe itching due to dandruff hair loss need help
- Sever itch on testicals aurvedic treatment
- Suggest treatment for scalp infection causing hair loss
- Suggest treatment for severe itching with sensitivity to cold
- Suggest treatment for hair loss