Suggest treatment for severe burning sensation in the vagina

OBGYN
Question
Ive be burning when my pee touches any part of my vagina. The burning sensation feels like fire. It's horrific. It is not a UTI. I got checked. No discharge or foul smell I do believe it was From rough sex that was too rough for me. !!! My skin down there is very thin. This began last week. I'm still suffering tremendously. What can I do. Please help.
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Soumya 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Apply ointment

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

There is possibility of tear / wound in parts of vagina due to sex. When urine touches it its going to pain. You can apply ointment like betadine in the area where it burns so that there is no pain when urine falls on it and it helps to heal the tear.

Let me know if you need anymore help.