Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for severe burning sensation in the vagina

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 2169 Questions
Ive be burning when my pee touches any part of my vagina. The burning sensation feels like fire. It's horrific. It is not a UTI. I got checked. No discharge or foul smell I do believe it was From rough sex that was too rough for me. !!! My skin down there is very thin. This began last week. I'm still suffering tremendously. What can I do. Please help.
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Soumya 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Apply ointment

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

There is possibility of tear / wound in parts of vagina due to sex. When urine touches it its going to pain. You can apply ointment like betadine in the area where it burns so that there is no pain when urine falls on it and it helps to heal the tear.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor