question-icon

Suggest treatment for schizophrenia

Posted on Mon, 11 May 2015
Question: Hi im barking a lots and grooling.. i think every bodyy in street ready to attack me ..cctv watch ing me
.anwar 2 said to me there is nothing can be done to help me.. what do i do... trafic lights are flashing in order everything is being controled
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis (15 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
This is probably psychosis

Detailed Answer:

these are signs of psychotic disorder called schizophrenia. It's a good thing that you understand something's wrong.

You've got to visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible. The psychiatrist should try to exclude potential organic disorders and initiate appropriate treatment.
With treatment you'll be able - hopefully - to achieve a better state of mind.

Best wishes!
Follow up: Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis (48 hours later)
I have over dose of mwdecation to feel better ..i have chest pain and my heart its beating very fast.. im i going to die? 14 tablt 100 migram and 14 tablet trvril.
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis (2 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Please visit the emergency room as soon as possible

Detailed Answer:
Please stop taking any more drugs and visit the emergency room as soon as possible. Contact someone you know (a relative or friend) to take you there.
Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis