Suggest treatment for right sided ureteric stone?
You should be investigated.
As per your description, it looks like Right sided Ureteric stone or Appendicitis. As the pain is radiating, it goes more in favour of Ureteric stone.
Please consult a Doctor if possible and get an Ultrasound abdomen which gives a clue.
As OTC medicines have not worked, diagnosis should be confirmed after consultation only.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for kidney stone
- Suggest treatment for salivary gland stones
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Kidney stones and side effects of the treatment
- What is the right treatment for kidney stone
- Suggest treatment for kidney stones
- What treatment is suggested for gall stones
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- Suggest treatment for right side bulged inguinal hernia
- Suggest treatment for gallbladder stone