• question-icon

Suggest treatment for restless leg syndrome and leg cramps

Posted on Thu, 29 Jun 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: I am suffering with restless leg syndrome and leg cramps. Need some advice. I have a prescription for it but have run out. Using a homapathic capsule but it does not work. Any suggestions?
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Massage, warm and cool procedures, relaxation.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HCM.

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Home remedies to improve symptoms of restless legs syndrome include warm baths and massage before sleep, alternating cool and warm packs on legs, relaxation techniques such yoga, exercise, avoid caffeine.

You should also see your Doctor and get a prescription for medication about restless legs syndrome.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Erion Spaho

Neurologist, Surgical