Suggest treatment for red blotches on the back with low fever
Can be allergic skin reaction.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. If you send a picture of the blotches it will be more helpful. It can be most likely an allergic skin reaction from some thing you exposed or insect bite reaction like caterpillar bite.
Taking anti histamines like cetirizine (zyrtec) and applying calamine lotion or hydrocortisone (cortisone 1) cream for local application will be helpful.
If there is no improvement then you should run a blood routine test to rule out other problems. In that case a consultation with general practitioner is well appreciated also.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low fever bad cough stomachache red eyes
- Mild rash on back and low fever
- Hot red cheek and low fever
- Sore legs back pain low fever vomit
- Treatment and cure for chronic low fever
- Treatment and cure for irregular low fever
- Headache and stomachache low fever shivering constipation treatment
- Kidney infection low fever back pain
- Any suggestion for low fever with body and headache
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment