What Causes Chest And Back Pain Along With Cough, Nasal Congestion And Diarrhea?
Needs routine blood workup, chest X-ray and EKG
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.
Based on the history you have shared, it needs to be ruled out for acute respiratory infection specially atypical pneumonias which present with all these set if symptoms but for chest pain both pleuritic and cardiac needs to be ruled out on chest x-ray and EKG as well as routine blood workup starting from complete blood picture and CRP alongwith liver and renal functions.
You may need antibiotics though macrolides are generally preferable but keeping in view your drug allergies to myacins quinolones like Moxyfloxacin may be an option but it needs detailed evaluation by a physician as soon as possible.
Meanwhile analgesics like acetaminophen can be continued with anti histamines like cetrizine or loratidine. Water intake should be appropriate to avoid dehydration. Steam inhalations and saline water gargles will also help. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Going to the toilet alot and pain in my back
- Hiv cause burning on your neck and upper back
- Forehead injury bump goes and comes back
- Getting super dizzy when lean head back
- Green pus in lump on back
- Fluid noise in upper back
- Fell off horse now hurt back
- Hard lump on one side of lower back
- Foreskin shrink after pulled back
- Freezing and burning the nerves in lower back