Suggest treatment for rashes on thighs and upper body

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in General Health
Question: I have a weird looking rash that appeared yesterday and seems ti be spreading on my thighs and upper body. Please tell me what it can be.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Any itches?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this rash. I have reviewed both images and this is suggestive of urticaria. This often happens in respond to an allergen in the environment or in our beauty products. I will recommend benadryl for relief. However, review all items you have used especially the new ones as this is the most likely cause of this rash.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 56 minutes later
Thanks for amswering. I dont know what i changed that may have caused this however i will try to monitor closely. It is om the tighs it dosnt itch nor does it burn.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Keep me updated!

Detailed Answer:

Keep me updated with this progress. I Wish you well.