Suggest treatment for pinched nerve spasms in the shoulders, neck and arms
How about talwin/naloxin
Advice to consult Pain management Clinic
Thank you for the query at HealthcareMagic,
I have read your history and I understand your concern. It is important to receive adequate treatment for pain management.
However Talwin/naloxone is a narcotic and controlled medication. It cannot be prescribed without completely evaluating the need for such strong pain medication . Moreover, your general health also need to be assessed before starting on such medication.
I recommend that you consult a pain management center for further evaluation and treatment.
There are certain tips you can follow to reduce pain
-Rest adequately, avoid activities that worsen pain
-Heat therapy at the affected area can reduce pain and muscle tension
-Over the counter Ibuprofen 400 mg (up to 4 times daily after food) if not allergic, additionally can be used to control the pain.
Hope I was able to answer your question
Please feel free to address any more concerns
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pinched nerve treatment and dizzy
- Symptoms pinched nerve neck shoulder
- Pinched nerve in neck makes shoulder and arm tingle
- Pinched nerve in leg treatment
- Pinched nerve in neck radiates down shoulder painful
- Pinched nerve in neck sweats
- Pinched nerve in shoulder makes neck hurt
- Radiotherapy treatment of pinched nerves
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve in my lower back
- Pinched nerve in thigh treatment
- Suggest treatment for chronic rhinosinusitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic constipation
- What causes severe muscle and upper body pain?
- Suggest remedies for delayed menstrual bleeding
- What causes intermittent sharp pain in the groin area while walking?
- Suggest ways to deal with behavioral volatility and emotional outbursts...
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve spasms in the shoulders, neck and arms
- What do itchy rashes on the legs indicate?
- Suggest treatment for rashes between leg and scrotum
- What are the interactions when Bisoprolol, Amlodipine, Lisinopril and...