Suggest treatment for painful ejaculation

Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha

Nephrologist

Posted on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 in Men's Health
Question: me and my wife hasn't had sex in 3 months because she were very sick .When we did it ejaculation pain in and burn and at it trying to cut off this is the first
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Urethritis

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for the query

Painful ejaculation is more common in patients above 50 years of age. The most common causes for painful ejaulation are

1. Inflammation of the prostate
2. Inflammation of the testis
3. Inflmation of the urethra

Here is what you should do
1. Get ultrasound of the urinary bladder with post void residue
2. Urine routine and semen analysis done

You will require treatment with antibiotics in case of infection for 5 days to tackle this in case of the an infection. The best person to approach this is a urologist.

I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me