Suggest treatment for pain in the spine
Yes I will advise MRI whole spine screening to see for any nerve compressio
I have studied your case.
This pain can be due to compression of nerve in spine due to disc bulge.
Yes I will advise MRI whole spine screening to see for any nerve compression leading to back pain and neck pain.
You need to consult orthopaedic specialist for clinical examination and further investigation.
Medication like methylcobalamine with muscle relaxant and neurotropics like pregabalin will reduce pain; you can take them consulting your treating doctor.
You may consult physiotherapist for further guidance. He may start TENS, or ultrasound which is helpful in your case.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for a curved spine
- Treatment for back pain due to lumps in spine
- Suggest treatment for stenosis of the spine
- Suggest treatment for degenerative disc disease of cervical spine
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for cervical spine injury
- Treatment of ls5 spine pain
- Stinging pain in spine and neck taking zapain treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for spondylosis in upper spine