Owl Image

Suggest treatment for pain in the joints while suffering from gout

Owl Image
Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Question
I have recently gout attack but uric acid is 7.6 right now. still foot toes are hurting and lumps in the muscles below knees.
Sat, 14 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The levels are high.

Detailed Answer:
I've reviewed the reports,

The levels of uric acid should be maintained at less than 6.0 for the patients of gout so that the extra crystals do not deposit in the joints causing such pain and inflammation.

Your uric acid levels are still on a higher side and need to be controlled with proper prescription medicines.

I hope this answers your query.

In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.

Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain in the joints while suffering from gout 1 hour later
can you write prescription?

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
No.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Online prescriptions are not valid and are thus not allowed. You will have to consult a physician personally for this.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.