Suggest treatment for pain in the incision after a pelvic prolapse hysterectomy
Simple Analgesics, topical anti inflammatory drug
Hi and thanks for the update,
It is important as you have already planned to get a proper review from your doctor. While waiting, simple pain killers like Acetaminophen could be useful.
Topical anti inflammatory drugs can be used, but taking caution not to insert it into the vagina. Topical Diclofenac ointment on this area could be useful. This is an over the counter drug in some countries.
The simple analgesic (Acetaminophen) and topical non steroidal anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac ointment should sufficient.
Kind regards as I wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for pain and abdominal problems after hysterectomy
- Treatment for abdominal cramping and pelvic pain after hysterectomy
- Pelvic pain after partial hysterectomy
- Pelvic prolapse symptoms after hysterectomy
- Suggest treatment for pain during intercourse after hysterectomy
- Pelvic pain after hysterectomy
- Incision pain after hysterectomy
- Pelvic pain after vaginal hysterectomy
- Pelvic floor pain after hysterectomy
- Pelvic pain after total hysterectomy