Suggest treatment for tinnitus after treated flu

I became sick on 2/6...aches, temp 103, brain felt like it was moving, dull pain in head, slight ringing in ears. Went to Dr on 2.7. Was told it was the flu anyway. Prescribed tamiflu. Went back to dr on 2/9 b/c ringing got worse. He told me to take diclofenac b/c my ear drums were retracted indicating fluid behind them. Plus take tylenol for pain. I did this. On 2/15 someone suggested to take sudafed. I have chatted with one of the dr.s online here. Dr San said to take sudafed for 3 days 2x daily, mouth wash 2x daily, gargel with warm water 3x daily, stop taking diclofenac. Avoid cool drinks, food, or cold water. If does not clear up take genthycin dar drops or ENT consult. What do you think?
Mon, 21 Jun 2021

Flu can cause multiple problems and can take 3 days to 3 weeks for recovery depending upon severity of infection, your body's response, effects of medicines, atmosphere around you and so many other factors.
Ringing in ears after flu is due to inflammation of the cochlear part and can take a lot of days in few cases.
Fullness in ear and other symptoms of fever indicates the same.
Hence I would advise you the following:
Consult an ENT Surgeon.
Continue Sudafed, Tylenol, Diclofenac.
You may need additional oral steroids, antibiotic that are prescription based only.
Take full bed rest as this can help early and better recovery.
Stay in a warm room, be comfortable and take warm liquids foods as you have been asked for by some other Doctor.
Complete the courses till cured.
Avoid contact with people having symptom of flu as this would add on to your problems and delay recovery.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T. Chandrakant, General Surgeon