Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
I have left arm pain for the past 2 months. It started at the elbow and now it's my entire arm. I do not have a primary doctor and I am debating on what to do.
Visit a orthopaedician for proper examination and evaluation.
Thanks for your query.
There are multiple reason for your pain in left arm as bellow.
1. If its first time and there is no numbness or radiating pain from neck to arm and hand then it can be only muscular pain at arm level.
2. If its paining from neck to arm and hand as well this kind of pain use to be there on and off with you then it can be related to your cervical spine.
Now what ever the case is initial treatment is use hot and cold pack at home and look for the relief. If it is not getting all right then you need to visit a ortho for proper examination and evaluation. Here with physical test and x ray they will evaluate it and may ask for MRI if needed.
Based on report you have to take treatment with medication and physiotherapy which will help you for pain relief. As well do take exercise suggestion from physio for preventing this kind of pain in future.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in left achilles
- Diabetic arm pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders and upper arms
- Suggest treatment for rib pain under the left arm
- Suggest treatment for arm and shoulder pain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for arm pain and electrical shock in thumb
- Treatment and cure for arm pain
- Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
- Suggest treatment for arm pain
- Shoulder arm pain treatments