What causes backache and burning sensation in the stomach?
Can think of 3 things.. please read detailed answer
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
Thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out...
I read your question completely and have understood...
1. Muscle niggles can cause such problems.
Did you have any history of trauma in recent past?
2. Also, Gastritis can sometimes present in such situations.
3. Renal Stones is also a possibility...
Not to worry.
Let's hope it's Gastritis. Which is most commonly observed of above three if there is no trauma.
Please get back to me with your answers...
Happy to help.
Yes, then that's it.. seems like a muscular pain then
Hi and thanks for getting back...
Me too feel like it's muscular pain..
Please take analgesics like Paracetamol(Tylenol).
It should help.
Also, gentle massages and exercises help you.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes backache with abdominal pain
- Cause of backache stomach ache n bloating
- What causes backache and burning after defecation
- Backache causes stomach tender
- Can ramipril cause backache and stomach cramps
- Does a norco pill cause backache and stomach sickness
- What causes severe backache with stomach bloating
- Lower backache cramps stomach pain pressure sensation frequent urination cause
- What causes backache with short breath
- Backache causes
- What does my endoscopy test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe anal pain while suffering from anal fissure
- What causes vaginal flatulence?
- Can Apo-Cyclobenzaprine be taken for UTI?
- How can a bruise on the abdomen be treated?
- What causes pain in the ribs post an accidental overdose of Paracetamol?
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal swelling
- What causes continuous bleeding from tbe finger?
- What causes pain in the lower left abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure