Can Topamax, Lamictal, Gabapentin and Trazodone cause muscle pain?
Topomax could be the cause
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
There are plenty of anecdotal reports to suggest that the topomax causes muscular pain among the healthy young individuals. Since the pain is recent there is temporal correlation between topiramate and muscle pain.
The other possibility for terrible muscle pain is statins. It is well known fact that statins cause muscular pain among majority of individuals. However few of us get pain when withdrawing from statins. Since there is recent history of taking statins off I feel this could be possible cause. The possibility is more in favor of statins considering the severity of pain.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?